New Service Request
Welcome to Zipp Road Utility. Please contact our office by phone at (830)500-2114, or download the Customer Service Application and Standard Service Agreement form below. Once you complete the service application please scan and email the document, along with your proof of ownership, to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to serving your wastewater needs.
The ZRU Service Confirmation Affidavit Process:
- Download and complete the service application and submit to ZRU, along with your proof of ownership.
- ZRU will send you an email with your new account Information and instructions on how to pay your deposit.
- Set up your new online account, after the 24 hours activation period has expired, using the detailed account information received and pay your deposit.
- Forward ZRU a copy of the proof of payment for the deposit via email.
- A ZRU Service Confirmation Affidavit will be issued to you and GVSUD to establish water services.
- Contact GVSUD directly (512 376-5695) and provide them with your ZRU Service Confirmation Affidavit to establish water service.
If you do not have a scanner or printer you may download the adobe scan application on your smart phone, visit your local library, print and scan at UPS or come into the office for further assistance.
New Accounts will be set up from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. Documents needed – proof of ownership, renters agreement, or property management agreement, along with copy of your ID. You will need to establish your water service with Green Valley SUD (830) 914-2330.
Wastewater Treatment (Sewer) Rates & Fees
Zipp Road Utility (ZRU) charges a monthly flat rate fee of $65.00 + 1% TCEQ Tax. Customer’s monthly ZRU sewer fee is consolidated with Green Valley Special Utility District’s (GVSUD) Water bill and are due by the 10th of each month. The $85.00 / unit deposit is the only payment made directly to ZRU to begin service. More information on how to make an online payment and account details will be sent via email once the completed service application has been received. Payment can be made online 24 hours after you receive your account details. A 3% service fee will be incurred on all online transactions. We accept mailed money orders and checks delivered to P.O. Box 701201, San Antonio, TX 78270. Disconnection notices and service terminations will adhere to GVSUD’s schedule which can be found online through their website. If services are terminated, the Customer may need to pay an unlock fee according to GVSUD’s re-connection fee rate. Zipp Road Utility is not liable for any property damage caused by termination of service due to delinquent accounts. You will need to provide the sewer service confirmation affidavit to Green Valley in order to establish your water service. Zipp Road Utility is not liable for any property damage caused by termination of service due to delinquent accounts. ZRU is not responsible for US mail delivery and failure to receive your bill does not excuse payment.
|Deposit (Duplex – 2 units)||$ 50.00/unit|
|Deposit (Homeowner)||$ 50.00|
|Transfer/Admin Fee||$ 35.00/unit|
|RENTAL – TENANT|
|Transfer/Admin Fee||$ 35.00|
|Returned Check / NSF||$ 38.00|
|Non-payment of Bill||$ 25.00|